1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Type the sentence down below
Eyes up, footwork, passes (it’s a netball book)
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My work phone and notepad
3) Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Working and drinking my Latte
4) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
5) What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Photos of family and friends, whiteboard and a NRL Season Fixture calendar
6) Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
I love to relax and debrief to myself – I am such an energetic person and happy 99% of the time. I love being that way, but sometimes that makes people think that you’re always OK. I love nothing better than sitting back with a cup of tea and reflecting on things and having a sad moment if I need one.
7) Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
A Face time call from my Dad from London- can’t wait for them to come home.
8) What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A few pictures from my phone.
9) Last time you swam in a pool?
A few weeks ago when I had a weekend away in Maroochydore.
10) Choice of clothes, branded or local?
Definitely local. I see no point in paying ridiculous amounts of money for clothing that you can get sick of so easily and also the fact that for what some people pay for one item of clothing, I can almost get a whole outfit!
11) Your last massage? What type?
I used to go so frequently, but I haven’t been in so long. It would have been a full body massage though. I always contemplate what to get, but in the end I always go with the full body. Once someone massages my shoulders or just my legs it leaves me wanting more. Can’t go wrong with a full body.
12) What was the last thing you bought?
A TDE Clutch for my Mum for Mother’s Day
13) What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
‘I wonder what today will bring?’
14) If you were to spend a day with a famous person, who would it be?
15) Who sent the last text message you received?
Tahlia- one of my best friends.
16) Is the glass half empty or half full?
People say I’m a glass half full so I’ll go with that.
17) Would you go all out with PDA’s? (Public Display’s of Affection)
Only what I’m comfortable with.
18) How are you feeling right now?
Happy & grateful.
19) Would you consider going further on your first date, if everything goes well?
First date is getting to know each other, nothing else. If everything goes well from there, then I’d just have to look at planning more dates.
20) What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
I can’t even remember it was that long ago. I’m not a cinema girl.
21) Do you sing in the shower?
Who doesn’t? I don’t think I’ve ever gotten in and not sung.
22) Which came first the chicken or the egg?
The chicken…. Is this a trick question?
23) How many keys on your key ring?
WAY too many. It’s ridiculous!
24) What are your best physical features?
I like my eyes! But I am happy with what I’ve got, I’m far, far from perfect but there is no point in wishing you were something or someone else. Be happy with what you were given and embrace it. No one is perfect.
25) What are your best characteristics?
I am easy going. I am thoughtful and caring towards people and I love to have a laugh. I like to think that I am happy majority of the time which I think more people need to do.
26) What is your favorite time of the day?
Sunrise or sunset…those parts of the day are just magical.
27) What would you say is your ‘dress’ code right now? Formal, casual, comfortable, minimal?
Casual and comfortable.
28) How many rings before you answer the phone?
Usually one or two at work, I don’t want to keep people waiting.
29) What is most important in life?
Family and being happy.
30) What are the places people are least likely to find you?
A Library, or a dentist- yuck.
31) An unforgettable moment(s)
Travelling with my Parents. New York with one of my best friends. Simple sunrise moments to appreciate life. Winning Grand Finals for netball with some of my best friends.
32) If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
For every one to lead a healthy lifestyle.
33) Do you like to dance?
After a few sneaky beverage, sure.
34) Would you ever consider living abroad?
I did think about it, but I have travelled a far bit and I just love coming home to Australia. Don’t get me wrong, the world is just magnificent but nothing beats home.
Jump on board and answer the above questions- it really makes you think hard and be honest with yourself. Let me know if you post the answers, I would love to have a read and learn new facts about people worldwide.
Thanks to ‘Inspirational Gem’ for posting her Answers for us to read and inspiring me to do the same. Check out her page if you get a chance, worth the read: https://inspirationalgem.wordpress.com/
Sending happiness and love your way…
Until next time, T x