Thought I would get another little quiz up as sometimes they are just as interesting as what I waffle on and write about. I hope you enjoy!
IF YOU COULD….
- Travel anywhere, where would it be?
- Meet anyone, who would it be?
- Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be?
Brittany, my cousin
- Be anyone for a day, who would it be?
- Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Change one thing about your life what would it be?
To have a life Partner
- Have any superpower what would it be?
The ability to fly
- Be any animal for a day which would you be?
- Date anyone who would it be?
- Change one thing about the world what would it be?
Remove all the hatrid in the world
- Live in any fictional universe which would you choose?
- Eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of?
- Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be?
- Change one of your personality traits which would you choose?
- Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose?
- Forget one event in your life which would you choose?
My Brother’s motorbike accident
- Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose?
The death of a family member
- Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose?
- Be any weight/body type, which would you choose?
Just as I am now
- Live in any country/city, where would you choose?
Australia or New York City
- Change one law in your country, which would you change?
Jail sentence time
- Be any height, which would you choose?
Tall, like I am already
- Have any job in the world, which would you choose?
If I had kids, stay at home Mum.
- Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be?
- Have anyone beside you right now, who would it be?
Until next time, T xx
I have recently returned home from 6 days exploring the West Coast of Australia and I am feeling speechless. I always sit here day dreaming of New York, Miami, Paris and a whole lot of other international destinations forgetting that some of the most beautiful places are basically in my back yard.
My sweet spot for WA has grown immensely from these past few days. We started with a few days in Perth city was great. Elizabeth Quay, Hillary’s Boat Harbour and Kings Park are highlights just to name a few, but once you strap the adventure boots on and head down South it’s a whole new ball game.
We first started with Busselton and walking the 1.8km long Jetty (the longest in the Southern Hemisphere). This was unbelievable, from the views to the colour of the water to the damn questioning of how the thing is still standing. We then venture to a place called Meelup Beach, my goodness – this place is TOO good. (definitely chuck it on the ‘must see’ list).
Then we went to Cape Naturaliste light house, a winery in the Margaret River region, Canal Rocks and last, but most definitely not least, Wyadup Rocks. The feeling you get when over looking crystal clear waters and listening to the waves roll in is so mesmerising. For me, something that makes me gasp and in that moment, realise how easy it is to be happy and how wonderful life is/and can be.
And life just gets better when you head over to Rottnest Island, I can’t even put in to words how magnificent the scenery, water colour, rock detail and snorkelling sites are. Do yourself a favour and spend at least two days here cycling around the Island.
I travelled these roads with a really good friend of mine that I have known since about 12 years of age. It was so nice to just sing like absolute idiots and enjoy each other’s company whilst seeing some of the most magical sights of Australia. I will put a few photos down below for you to have a look at and please, please put Western Australia on your to-do-list. It will not let you down!
Until next time, or my next adventure..